Regular price $15.40
Zinc is a mineral considered an important antioxidant. Functions and benefits of zinc in the body are many:
- It is essential during pregnancy for the health of the mother and fetus. Nausea during this stage may be due to deficiencies of zinc and vitamin B6.
- Zinc is also essential for women taking contraceptives.
- It helps remove cholesterol deposits.
- And it is an excellent aid in the treatment of atherosclerosis.
- Improves night vision.
- Accelerates healing of wounds and burns.
- Decreases body odor.
- Aid in the treatment of leukemia and various cancers.
- Important for diabetics because it regulates the effect of insulin in the blood.
- Essential for the synthesis of nucleic acids, DNA, RNA.
- Essential for the growth and development of reproductive organs and normal functioning of the prostate, including prostate cancer.
- Zinc deficiency causes stress, severe fatigue and low attention span.
- Skin striae. Brittle nails and white spots on nails.
- Bad circulation.
- Tendency to faint or lightheaded.
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Impotence in young people. Sterility. prostate problems.
- Change in the size and structure of the prostate.
- Knee and hip pain in adolescents.
- Lack of appetite and loss of sense of taste.
- Loss of sense of smell.
- Gastric ulcers and skin.
- The carotenoids are substances which the body converts into Vitamin A. They combat all kinds of infections giving strength and protecting cells against invading bacteria.
- Counteracts the cancer process activating the immune system itself and avoiding shrinkage of the thymus; gland responsible for fighting infections and cancer cells.
- excellent aid in cases of high cholesterol and atherosclerosis.
- Essential for sexual development and reproduction process.
- For men with low sperm levels.
- To aid in the growth and repair of tissue, prevents dry skin, rough and prematurely aged.
- It keeps the skin soft and is essential in treating problems like acne, psoriasis, stretch marks, dermatitis, ulcers and skin wounds, etc.
- It protects internal mucous mouth, nose, throat, lungs and entire digestive tract, reducing susceptibility to infections and related to these organs as chronic rhinitis, tuberculosis, gastritis, emphysema, bronchial asthma.
- It helps combat the effects of environmental pollution, radiation, etc. Bone, healthy and strong teeth and gum problems.
- It protects the tissues of kidney and bladder, helping to combat nephritis and various diseases of these organs.
- Indispensable for healthy eyes and good vision. Seeing a lot of TV or being at the computer too much, cause the body requires more beta carotene.
- Auxiliary in cases of myopia, cataracts, strabismus, night blindness, glaucoma, corneal ulcers, conjunctivitis, inflammation of the eyelids, xerosis, that is, dryness, swelling and dullness and eye infections in general.
- Important in the treatment of liver cirrhosis. Deficiency of beta carotene (vitamin A) cause: Hyperthyroidism. Migraine. Tinnitus (earache). brittle hair. Dandruff and dry scalp. Lack of appetite. frequent fatigue.
- Take one tablet with breakfast. In severe or chronic problems, take another with food for a period of one to three months.
- You can suspend for one month and repeat the treatment if necessary
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A medication.Estrogen consumption of this product is the responsibility of whoever recommends and who uses it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Shake well before use .