Tónico de Brónquios
Regular price $15.49
Auxiliary in the treatment of bronchitis, asthma and catarrh. Helps to expel phlegm and mucus from the bronchi and lungs.
- Guaje cirián: Another very common name of this plant is Cuatecomate. From the globose fruit or gourd, dark brown seeds are extracted which are the most active part of the plant, rich in tannins and minerals and which in the herbal tradition have been used in cases of cough, bronchitis, asthma, catarrh, angina. Helps to clean and expel mucus from the respiratory tract.
- Eucalyptus: Eucalyptol, the active principle of this plant, loosens phlegm in the chest, facilitating its expulsion. In traditional Russian herbal medicine it is recommended to kill the influenza virus, which is the most serious form of influenza. Also against some bacteria; therefore, it helps to prevent bacterial bronchitis, a very common complication in colds and flu. It is an aid in the relief of asthma, cough irritated throat, sinusitis and respiratory problems in general.
- Mullein: The colonists introduced this plant to America and the Indians accepted it for its benefits against cough, bronchitis, asthma, tonsillitis, catarrh. The King's American Dispensatory asserts: "In the upper portion of the respiratory tract, its influence is very marked." In the test tube the Mullein inhibits the growth of the bacillus that causes tuberculosis. It also contains mucilage, a substance that absorbs water and becomes slippery, dragging with it phlegm, mucus and softening the throat.
- The sherry wine in this syrup is used to extract the active principles of the plants. In addition to adding a nice flavor, its small amount of alcohol (only 9%), is useful as part of the treatment.
- Take 1 tablespoon every 6 hours. Keep in a cool place.